Tuesday 18 July 2017

Just Some Fool

There were chances to be taken,
And we both knew we weren't forsaken.

We took our time,
But our feelings were something which we couldn't confine.

I was scared of the things that were about to come,
Amidst the confusion,I had forgotten
what we had become.

I just wanted someone to sweep me off my feet,
Even if it meant that I had to lose a lot in a heartbeat.

I did not fall for you,I fell for your heart,
No matter what they said,I didn't want us to be apart.

We finally gave up on each other,
You neither told me how it felt nor did you bother.

I never knew how I would feel,until we crossed paths again,
Now here we are,where we were before,with our memories as a bane.

I asked myself what was in you that made me drool,
Deep inside I already knew I was just some fool.

~h
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•Tell me how you find it. Your opinions are precious to me•

No comments:

Post a Comment